Views: 0 Author: tianze Publish Time: 2021-04-24 Origin: Site
1. After the doors and windows are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be removed in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The casement window sash should be closed in time when it is windy.
3. No heavy objects can be hung on the handles of casement windows and sashes.
4. The side-hung top-hung window can be opened differently by changing the handle direction of the switch. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When the sliding window is in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, so that there are no hard particles on the surface of the track and the groove.
6. Plastic steel doors and windows are equipped with drainage systems in window frames, sashes and other parts to ensure the air-tightness and water-tightness of the doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes of the doors and windows during use, so as not to reduce the drainage performance of the doors and windows.
7. When pushing and pulling a sliding window, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the sash. Do not use excessive force when pushing or pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the sash.
8. The gauze fan can remove the adhesive strip that fixes the gauze by itself, take off the gauze, and clean it with water-soluble detergent.
9. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner rail sliding fan to maintain a good airtightness.