Views: 1 Author: side windows Publish Time: 2021-05-27 Origin: Site
The failure of window on the side of the car glass is one of the common faults of the car. We should first understand what causes the failure and avoid further deterioration of the fault.
The reasons why the window of the car glass side cannot rise and fall are as follows:
1. Glass adhesive strips (including internal pressure strips) aging, dirty, deformation, etc., which will cause resistance to glass rise or fall. Generally aging, deformation, etc., it is better to replace the new sealing strip, if it is too dirty, it is better to clean it directly.
2. The glass lifting guide is too dirty. It is also a problem of lubrication. Cleaning the glass lifting guide and applying grease can eliminate the fault.
3. Pay attention to the problem of low battery power. When the engine is not started, the glass is lifted and lowered, which consumes the battery. If the battery power is too low, it will be difficult to lift.
4. Motor failure. If the electricity is sufficient and there is no resistance, it is difficult to lift and lift, so it is likely that the motor is faulty.
5. Glass regulator failure. Including glass lifting guide rail failure, cable failure, slide fault, etc., only glass lift can be replaced.
6. The glass tape is not suitable. There are some cars that have improper glass rubber strips. At this time, the shape of the rubber strip can be adjusted by DIY, scissors, knives, etc.