Views:113 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-15 Origin:Site
Embedded push-pull window is to open a hole in a large piece of closed glass, glue the profile around the hole, and then insert the push and pull small glass into the profile. After the installation of embedded push-pull window, the common quality defects in the use process are water leakage, poor drainage, weak profile bonding and roughness.
Water leakage is one of the most common quality defects of the built-in sliding window. After the installation of embedded sliding window, under the influence of wind and rain, if the window body has poor water tightness, rain water will leak to the inside of the window through the window gap between the outer glass and the inner glass. Embedded push-pull window leakage phenomenon is mainly caused by the following aspects.
1. Sealing strip
2. Gaps in the joint of profiles
3. The bottom section end is not sealed tightly
If the bottom of the profile has drainage defects, it will lead to rain overflowing into the interior. And when rain flows into the profile cavity, doesn’t discharge in time and stay in the profile for a long time, ponding in the profile cavity will produce corrosion. If it is winter, ponding will lead to the profile freeze crack. And the factor that causes poor drainage of bottom profile basically has the following respects.
1. The drain is blocked by adhesive tape
2. Dislocation between the drain hole on the profile and the drain hole on the outside glass
weak profile bonding
The weak adhesion of profiles is manifested as the loosing of profiles in the process of using embedded push-pull windows and even the shedding of profiles in severe cases. If there is such a defect, in general, it is caused by the following aspects. And in order to avoid the appearance of the profile bonding is not solid defect, we should also focus on the control of the following aspects.
1. Before the bonding process, the bonding part of the glass and the bonding surface of the profile were not processed
2. After bonding, the window was rushed into use without initial curing
3. The quality problem of adhesive itself
If the push and pull of Push-pull window are not smooth, there are two main forms: one performance is too tight when we push and pull, which means we need to use a lot of force to push in push-pull window small glass; another performance is too loose when we push and pull with the phenomenon that small glass shaking in the push and pull of small glass of window,. In order to avoid the defects of inbuilt push-pull window, we should analyze it from the following aspects
1. The height and size of the push-pull small glass
2. The distance between the top section and the bottom section