Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-20 Origin:Site
Car is a common means of transportation in people's daily life. The car window is an important part of a car. Accumulated dust and sand can cause cracks in your vehicle’s windshield and affect visibility. In addition, using your windshield wipers to clear off the dust on your screen causes friction on the windscreen. Therefore, it is crucial to know how to properly clean your car and avoid high costs on glass repairs and replacements. You can prolong the lifespan of your cars windscreens and windows through frequently cleaning. Here are some fantastic tips and recommended cleaning procedures. Bus window, car window, school car window and so on can be cleaned in this way.
1. Wash your car before cleaning the windows. This is the first step in cleaning the car windows. This way, you will remove as much of dirt. Whether you wash your car by hand or take it through a car wash, it will make your job of cleaning windows easier.
2. Spray the windows with appropriate glass cleaner that you choose carefully. Do not use household cleaning detergents since they might contain ammonia which could cause further damage to your windows tints or destroy car’s interiors. Spraying the window directly will help dissolve stuck-on bugs and dirt to make your wiping job easy.
3. Use a microfiber cloth to clean windows. Do not use newspapers to wipe your windscreen! A microfiber cloth is gentle and smooth. It can remove bugs and dirt from the outside of your windows and leave a clean, streak-free finish.
4. Buffing Motion. Maintain an up-and-down motion to clean the entire surface, then a side-to-side motion, leave no streaks in the window. Dry the screen and remove excess water.
●Some other tips
1. Get away from direct sun or hot conditions when washing your car glass. The window cleaner can evaporate and leave residue on your glass. It is recommended that always clean your windows in the shade or in cool temperatures.
2. Don't ignore to clean the inside glass. Clear inner glass can increase visibility on the track. Don’t spray your glass cleaner directly onto the glass, spray it onto the cloth and wipe the inside of the windows.
3. Clean the windshield wipers frequently. The windshield wipers are closely related to the car windows. So clean your car’s wipers on a weekly basis.
4. Replace and repair wipers and glass. Repair small cracks and replace broken wipers. Replace broken wiper blades right away or around every six months to maintain a clean glass.
Having a clean windshield and windows is much more than just the appearance of a clean car. It improves visibility, meaning safer driving. Washing the glass of your vehicle is hectic and time-consuming. Without these tips, you may leave with a messy, streaky finish that is more distracting and harder to see through than before. However, with the help of these tips, you can achieve clean glasses more easily. I hope that the above content will be helpful.