Views:123 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-04 Origin:Site
The glass is made of quartz sand, soda ash, feldspar and limestone. After mixing, high temperature melting and homogenization, the glass is processed and formed by annealing. Glass is widely used in construction, daily use, art, instrumentation and other fields. It is rich in variety and superior in performance. At present, the main role of glass is not only the construction of doors and windows and curtain walls, but also the windshield of vehicles such as automobiles. However, since the glass itself is relatively fragile, it is prone to damage and causes many unnecessary troubles. In order to deal with this problem, we need to understand how to fix the glass scratches.
The abrasive sheet must have continuous water, pay attention to the car window glass at any time. surface temperature. However, the scratches are best not in the line of sight of the owner, because the glass is worn out during grinding, and the large area may affect the line of sight, so it is recommended that the owner choose to replace it directly for safety reasons.
Glass repair agent
When you slowly infiltrate the repair agent along the crack in the window glass, you must be patient and careful, otherwise the performance will be uneven, especially in the sun. However, the glass repair agent is only suitable for minor scratches. If it is more serious, it is recommended to repair it at a professional beauty shop or 4S shop.
Toothpaste removes scratches
Apply a little toothpaste to the scratches, wipe with a soft cloth, then rinse off with water. Toothpaste can repair small scratches and prevent rust.
1. If the car window glass is damaged, it should be repaired in time. If it is not repaired for a long time, the scar will continue to expand, and some impurities in the air will enter the gap, and it will leave unsightly traces after repair.
2. In case of damage, seal the scar with transparent tape in time to prevent dust from entering.
3. To avoid rainy days to repair, the difficulty of air moisture repair in rainy days is intensified.
4. Glass scars are divided into two types, one is bulls eye, the other is star crack. The shape of the bull's eye is round, similar to a pit; the star-shaped crack is a flaw that cracks around the impact point, like a spider web. If the diameter of the bull's eye scar exceeds 3cm, it will be damaged too much and cannot be repaired. It is difficult to repair the star crack diameter of more than 30cm, even if it is repaired, there is no guarantee in quality and appearance.
5. In general, the repaired window glass does not crack again at the same position within 3 months, so the quality of the repair is no problem.
The above is the knowledge about how to repair glass scratches, have you learned? If this article is helpful to you, please forward it to the person needed.