Views:1 Author:Precautions for car windshield repair Publish Time: 2021-08-28 Origin:Site
There are two types of sliding windows: left-right and up-and-down sliding. Sliding windows have the advantages of not occupying indoor space, beautiful appearance, economical price, and good airtightness. It adopts high-grade slide rails, which can be opened flexibly with a light push. With large pieces of glass, it not only increases indoor lighting, but also improves the overall appearance of the building. The window sash has a good stress state and is not easy to be damaged, but the ventilation area is limited.
1. After the doors and windows are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be removed in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The casement window sash should be closed in time when it is windy.
3. Do not hang heavy objects on the handles of casement windows and sashes.
4. The side-hung top-hung window can be opened differently by changing the handle direction of the switch. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When the sliding window is in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, so that there are no hard particles on the surface of the track and the groove.
6. Plastic-steel doors and windows are equipped with drainage systems in window frames, sashes and other parts to ensure the air and water tightness of the doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes of the doors and windows during use, so as not to reduce the drainage performance of the doors and windows.
7. Push-pull windowsWhen pushing and pulling, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. Do not use too much force when pushing or pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
8. The gauze fan can remove the adhesive strip that fixes the gauze, take off the gauze, and clean it with water-soluble detergent.
9. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner rail sliding fan to maintain a good seal.