Views:0 Author:windows Publish Time: 2021-04-01 Origin:Site
Advantages of sliding windows: sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture-proof, simple and beautiful, large window width, large glass block, high lighting rate, convenient glass cleaning, and flexible use. At present, the most commonly used are aluminum alloy sliding windows and broken bridge aluminum alloy sliding windows. When designing sliding windows, the installation and use safety of sliding windows should be considered. Let's introduce the design requirements of aluminum alloy sliding windows!
1. Determination of the overlap amount in the height direction: The overlap amount should be selected according to the groove depth of the upper sliding profile, the track height of the lower profile, and the height of the window sash pulley.
2. When designing the yarn fan, the overlap amount in the height direction is selected according to one-half of the depth of the yarn track groove. The overlap amount in the width direction can be selected according to the width of the screen sash not exceeding the width of the window sash, and the width dimension shall not exceed the width of the window sash.
3. Aluminum alloy sliding windows are divided into two sliding windows, three three-part sliding windows, three four-part sliding windows, four sliding windows, etc. When designing, the width and height of the window sash should be within the range allowed by national standards.
4. When designing a sliding window with a fixed window, if it is divided into upper and lower compartments, the fixed window and the sliding window can be used with a middle upper sliding profile or a middle sliding profile; if it is divided into left and right divisions, the fixed window and the sliding window can be used Use fixed side seal profiles; if it is a high-rise building, it is also necessary to consider whether the thickness series of the sliding window meets the requirements of wind pressure strength.
5. The overlap amount in the width direction should be determined according to the edge seal profile, hook profile and optical profile. When designing, the hooks of the two window sashes should be completely overlapped.