Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-17 Origin:Site
1. Do not wash the car and drive on a flat road as much as possible within two days of changing the glass.
2. Before repairing the car glass, thoroughly remove the dirt on the car glass. Careful selection of cleaning agents and related cleaning products are good choices.
3. After turning on the defogging heating for 5-10 minutes, turn it off, otherwise the rear windshield may burst.
4. Repair cracks not exceeding 20 cm, because the safety factor after repair is not as high as the original.
5. The effect is good after repairing, but after a period of time, cracks seem to reappear: the most common cause is overheating. Heating the glass to 26-32℃ is the most suitable temperature. After this temperature, the glass will expand. , And squeeze out the resin so that it looks like it has been repaired at the time. In fact, part of the resin in the cracks has overflowed, and the cracks will reappear when the glass cools down. Another reason is that the pressure is too high when the repairer is placed or the piston is pushed. This will produce the same phenomenon as the overheating. The way to solve this problem is to rotate the piston one more circle when it touches the glass, and adjust the screw at the back. Make the final level adjustment. This problem should be treated differently. If it is a simple bull's eye, the timely repair effect will be better, mainly because the external dust and water have not yet come into the damaged interior, the repair effect will be better.
However, most of the long cracks, star cracks with invisible cracks and compound cracks have stresses that have not been completely dissipated in the initial stage of damage, and there are obvious invisible cracks, which are difficult to repair, and even excessive force during operation will cause Problems such as crack growth becoming larger.